Tuesday, April 12, 2005

NHL Playoffs!

It's hockey playoff time! This is my favorite time of the year that is if there was a season. I was able to get through missing the regular season by watching college hockey every Friday night on CSTV. Now that the Frozen Four is over, I don't know where to go to get my fix. I have some old games on tape, but that's just not going to hack it. My buddies are looking to start the old hockey team up again, but that season won't start for at least another 6-7 weeks. I guess I'm just going to have to play more poker and golf until the players and the owners can get their heads out of their respective posterior cavities and come to an agreement. They may be losing money, but I'm the one saving money by not paying for NHL Centre Ice and season tickets to the Sharks. I'm saving even more money not paying for playoff tickets right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home