Monday, April 18, 2005

Ask and ye shall receive

After 7 weeks of waiting, I finally got my computer back this weekend!!!

I got the call on from the shop on Friday afternoon. I then spent all of Friday night and Saturday morning getting all of my data off of the broken down replacement they gave me. The first problem was how. Since it was a problem with the power cord, I needed to find a way to run the laptop on just battery power. The replacement laptop is a Sony Viao and so is my wife's laptop. They are different models and the batteries are slightly different. The battery from the replacement wouldn't work on my wife's computer; however her battery would work in the replacement. Therefore after charging it several times, I was able to get all of the data so I could return it and get my laptop back.

The first thing I did, after downloading all the Microsoft and virus updates that had piled up, was to update my Poker Tracker software. I kept all of my hand history for the last 7 weeks and I was anxious to see my stats. I took almost two hours to load the data. I feel asleep during the process, so I didn't get a chance to look at the data until the next morning.

As I figured March was a slightly down month, but April is off to a roaring start. My game stats stayed about the same. My VP$IP is between 17-18%. My preflop raise, which is always a problem area for me, is 4.5. My post-flop aggression, which is never a problem, is solid (I don't have the number available right now).

I'm looking forward to analyzing my stats further next weekend. I'll post on this subject once I'm done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home