Wednesday, April 27, 2005

I like happy endings

Last night was a long evening of up and down poker. I was getting tired and ready to read myself to sleep, so I turned off auto-post and waited for the blinds to come around. At this point I was up enough to offset my buy in to the PPM S&G. Then on my last hand here is what happened:

Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (10 handed)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with 8s, 8h.
Hero calls, 2 folds, MP1 calls, MP2 raises, 2 folds, Button calls, SB 3-bets, 1 fold, Hero calls, MP1 calls, MP2 caps, Button calls, SB calls, Hero calls, MP1 calls.

Flop: (21 SB) 8c, 9h, 5d (5 players)
SB checks, Hero bets, MP1 calls, MP2 raises, Button calls, SB 3-bets, Hero caps, MP1 calls, MP2 calls, Button calls, SB calls.

Turn: (20.50 BB) Ks (5 players)
SB checks, Hero bets, MP1 calls, MP2 calls, Button calls, SB calls.

River: (25.50 BB) 3d (5 players)
SB checks, Hero bets, MP1 folds, MP2 calls, Button folds, SB folds.

Final Pot: 27.50 BB

Results:
Hero has 8s 8h (three of a kind, eights).
MP2 has Ac Kd (one pair, kings).
Outcome: Hero wins 27.50 BB.

Not a bad way to end a session. The only thing that would have made the night better is if I won my PPM S&G, but I guess that will have to wait for another night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home